RABBIT IN
THE MOON
An ancient
Mayan legend tries to explain why this animal form that evening guess if we
look the Morning Star . The shadows of the craters on the rugged lunar surface
, according to the pre-Columbian simulate moving a rabbit jumping .
Quetzalcoatl,
the great and good God , went to travel once around the world in the likeness
of man. As he had walked a whole day at nightfall he was fatigued and hungry.
But still he kept walking , until the stars began to shine and the moon looked
out the window of heaven. Then he sat on the edge of the road, and there it was
resting , when I saw a bunny that had gone out to dinner .
-What are
you eating ?, he asked .
-I'm eating
grass . Want some?
-Thanks,
but I do not eat grass .
-What will
you do then?
-To die
either from starvation and thirst .
Bunny came
to Quetzalcoatl and said:
-Look, I 'm
just a bunny , but if you're hungry, eat me , I'm here .
Then God
touched the bunny and said:
- You will
not be more than a bunny, but everyone , forever, has to agree with you.
And raised
high, very high , to the moon , which was stamped the figure of the rabbit.
Then the god came down to earth and said:
-There you
have your picture in the light, for all men and for all times .
< ------- Did you find it ? :3

Una muy bonita historia :3
ResponderEliminarMuy lindo blog, me gusta.
ResponderEliminargracias :*
Eliminarque padre :D !!
ResponderEliminarpadre :)
ResponderEliminaresta padre :)
ResponderEliminarque buena hsitoria
ResponderEliminar